Dr. Rachana Waghela earned her doctor of dental surgery from the University of Missouri in Kansas City and then completed her residency at the Flushing Hospital at New York University. She says her mission is to provide fearless and quality dentistry to each and every patient. Dr. Waghela considers herself an artist, and dentistry is the medium that allows her to create beautiful smiles. She loves helping patients achieve and maintain the ultimate in oral health through high-quality dentistry.
Memberships & Family Life
Dr. Waghela is a member of the Academy of General Dentistry, and she regularly pursues continuing education courses across all areas of dentistry. When she is not at the office, Dr. Waghela enjoys painting, photography, cooking, and physical fitness. She also loves to travel and spending time with family.
• Dr. Thomas would like to help all of her patients’ brainstorm, plan, and finally achieve the smile they’ve always wanted, and deserved! Dr. Thomas’s goal is to establish trust with every patient. It is very important to her that her patients realize that our dental team is not only compassionate about everyone’s individual dental needs, but we are also dedicated to providing high quality dental care with every patient experience.
• Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF)
• General Practice Residency from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) @ West LA VA
Continuing Education/Professional Memberships:
• American Dental Association
• Indiana Dental Association
• Academy of General Dentistry
Lifestyle and Hobbies:
Dr. Thomas loves listening to different types of music or podcasts, going to concerts, playing cards, traveling, learning new languages, and spending time with FAMILY. Collecting positive experiences is a must, and she stives each day to gather as many as possible.